- Metal Stampings
- Injection Molds
- Wire Harness
- Plastic Components
- Electric Components
- Fuel Rails & Fuel Pumps
- Safety Components
- Brake Lines
- Exterior Finishes
- Interior Finishes
- Steering Wheels
Team Quality Services: Since 2021
- Limited access to OEM and sequencer facilities
- Established professional relationships with Quality Managers and Quality Engineers
- Perform part audits and provide corrective action on quality issues
- Coordinate and supervise sorting and rework activities
- Negotiate NCTs
- Provide daily and weekly reports to customers through Qnet™
Ga Quality Supervisor: ATCO Industries
- Strengthened and built new relationships with customer through efficient communication, dedicated project engagement, effective problem solving and proactively responding to potential areas of concern (GM Spring Hill).
- Received Spotlight of Recognition from General Motors during GCA for proactive response and swift containment during site-wide quality hold
- Improved relationships with suppliers via increased engagement, effective problem solving and training a solid, more reliable team of quality inspectors.
- Lead daily quality meeting at GM General Assembly plant with GM Quality Engineering Team & Ryder Quality Logistics (parts movement)
- Advanced relationship with Quality Logistics team to enhance movement of parts and establish a better line of communication to ensure solid breakpoints and full containment of parts.
- Decreased amount of containment failures & SPPS’s by establishing solid breakpoints, performing random and routine LPAs on all active sorts, proactively monitoring FIFO and placing strong emphasis on communication and clarity.
- Strong skills in the development of concise, efficient work instructions and training.
- Trained and managed diverse crew of 25+ quality inspectors on containment area, yard & line-side sorts.
Area/Wharehouse Lead: Universal Logistics
- Proactive management style accelerated production expectations in high-volume, deadline-critical section of Warehouse
- Streamlined execution of time-critical loading procedures via pre-planning and organization
- Tracked daily production (load times, fulfillments, freight totals, trailer count) to monitor operator performance & maximize output of freight & time management
- Held area meetings to address safety concerns and expected production quotas. Motivated and trained operators with constructive criticism and warranted recognition.
- Coordinated system with drivers to expedite trailer acquisition, loading procedures and ensure all deadlines were met on time and with maximum amount of freight