Team Quality Services treats their employees like family. They highly value work-life balance and truly invest in their people. They encourage personal growth and advancement, and they have a fun work culture.
- Servant mindset, “service before self”
- Reliable, collaborative, and supportive
- Committed to the success of the team as a whole
- Exhibits modesty and mentorship, not arrogance
- Knowledgeable, yet respectful and vulnerable
- Treats others as equals, with kindness and professionalism
- Does the right thing, even when nobody is watching
- Honest, reliable, fair, and trustworthy
- Loyal, compassionate, and dedicated
- Rigorous passion and drive
- “Inner guilt” to deliver quality work
- Resourceful problem solver
- Embraces challenge and takes ownership
- Innovative; excited to challenge and improve the status quo
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and competitive
We’re there, so our customers don’t have to be.
We can’t do that without great team members.
Countries with TQS Offices
Interested in joining our team? Here’s what to expect.
Benefits & Perks
A Great Place to Work
Don’t just take our word for it…check out our reviews on Indeed!
This job has been one of the most exciting in my career. There is no shortage of employee empowerment, and the vision of the company provided by the leaders is nothing short of exciting.
Its definitely a place where hard work is required, but the family-oriented atmosphere makes it easier. I now think of my colleagues not as coworkers and bosses, but as some of my best friends.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is all of the community events and charitable projects TQS participates in. Its a nice change of pace, and its neat to have an impact in the community that surrounds TQS.
The work environment is fast-paced, but collaborative and team-based. Upper management encourages and takes ideas from all levels of the organization, and they are constantly pushing employees to be the best they can. There are lots of opportunities for professional development and leadership training, which enhances the team environment even more.
Benefits vary by position, state/province, and country. The content on this page is for promotional purposes only, and does not imply a contract of employment or promise of benefits. Actual benefits will be outlined at the time of hire and/or within the employee's offer letter. Team Quality Services, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. No aspect of employment with Team Quality Services will be influenced in any matter by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, qualified disability or any other basis prohibited by statute. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Team Quality Services depends solely on your qualifications.
Team Quality Services, Inc. is committed to keeping our site compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome any feedback on how to improve the site’s accessibility for all users. It is our goal to develop a website that is accessible to everyone!
Need help or have feedback? If you love teamqualityservices.com, or if you experience any issues, please let us know. Call TQS Customer Service at 1-866-568-8326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.