- Seat Trim
Team Quality Services: Since 2021
Represent Tier 1 Suppliers at OEM & Sequencer Facilities
- Established professional relationships with Quality Managers and Quality Engineers
- Perform part audits and provide corrective action on quality issues
- Coordinate and supervise sorting and rework activities
- Negotiate NCTs
- Provide daily and weekly reports to customers through Qnet™
Quality Engineer & Tech Supervisor: August 2019 – May 2021
- Quality Engineer in charge of four automotive suppliers including NExteer, Mahle, ZF, and TRW.
- Produced a 15% increase in customer scorecards.
- Launched a high-volume automotive product line through APQP phase and into production.
- Responsible for supervision and training of 6 quality technicians.
- Team leader for Kaizen team that placed 2nd in the International IQ fest. The team reduced in-house porosity rejections producing a cost savings of 150 thousand dollars for the year.
Mechanical/Quality Engineer: May 2017 – July 2019
- Used Solidworks and AutoCad to create new designs and drawings.
- Designed and implemented of conveyance systems used in the automotive seating industry.
- Produced and implemented a QMS (quality management system) based on AIAG core tools.
- Developed training programs to ensure personnel safety and conformance to industry standards.
- Created various processes within the company to help reduce waste and improve efficiency.
- Implemented Lean practices such as 5s, Root cause analysis, one-piece flow, and cellular manufacturing company-wide.
- Used 3D laser scanning CMM to analyze part defects and create inspection routines.
- Created a quality alert system to report defects to our suppliers resulting in 75 thousand dollars in cost reduction.
Engineering Intern: May 2017 – July 2019
- Used SPC programs to help analyze part processes and ensure the process is stable.
- Created and tested automation processes & poka yoke systems.
- Updated work instructions, PM’s, and process documentation
- Designed macro programs in Microsoft Excel for various quality process monitoring activities.