WHAT WE DO
TQS ISO/IEC 17025 Certified Metrology Lab Services and 3D Scanning Division gives you access to our full line of state-of-the-art equipment – for the scope of your specialized project – either on site or remote.
Our lab provides the services listed here, as well as many others.
- Specialization in 2D and 3D part and gage inspections
- CMM contract programming
- Medical gage calibration
- General in-process gage calibration
- Capability studies
- White light scanning
- ISO quality system consulting
WHO WE SERVE
- Automotive industry
- Medical device industry
- Aerospace industry
- Energy industry
WHAT YOU GET
- Reports that meet all TS 1649 PPAP requirements for Automotive Medical ISO 13845 first piece inspection requirements and Aerospace AS9100 Rev C first piece inspection requirements
- Geomagic Color Surface reports that meet Automotive, Medical and Aerospace GD&T requirements
- Dummy Shrink Wrapped Water Tight Surfaced Models, Hybrid Class A Surface Solid Models
- Parametric Solid Models with the History Tree
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
- Clean reporting: No more convoluted Excel spreadsheets with numerous errors. Our DIS Inspect reports deliver all of your data in a clear and concise manner.
- Rapid turns: TQS strives to meet or exceed your project deadlines.
- On time reporting: We commit to hitting quoted delivery times on your vital reports.
- Fair pricing: Prompt and reliable and priced competitively.